Easy Snack Recipes for Kids - Jixxi's Totally Tasty Trail Mix
Today we give to you a fantastic recipe for your very own homemade Trail Mix and what better way to provide your child with a quick and easy snack then that!
The best part about this recipe is that by making the Trail Mix yourself, you can choose exactly what goes in it and determine exactly what your child is eating!! You don’t have to worry about potential allergy issues, too many sugary elements, or any other concerns that may exist with regular store bought varieties.
Oville’s Resident Trail Mix expert just so happens to be Jixxi! A key member of the three sister band, the The Flying Squirrels! Jixxi finds trail mix the perfect thing to give her an energy boost before one of her band’s shows. Her absolute favorite is Jixxi’s Totally Tasty Trail Mix. Want to know how to make it? Read on…..
Jixxi’s Totally Tasty Trail Mix!
- 2 cup of Peanuts (unsalted is healthier)
- 1/2 cup of Raisins
- 1/2 cup of Dried Cranberries
- 1 cup of Shreddies
- 1/4 cup of Chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup M&M’s (or Reeses Pieces,Smarties,etc -your choice for your preference)
- Combine all the ingredients into a large ziploc bag
- Shake well to thoroughly mix all the ingredients
- Serve a bowl and save the rest!
Hope you enjoyed this tasty snack recipe!
The Cackleberries Team