Club C Blog

March 25, 2013

Good Friday is such a great time to spend with family and friends. It's also a great day to have some fun in the kitchen and start getting ready for the company that may be coming over for Easter dinner or for the long weekend. Here are two of our family's favourite sweet Easter recipes.

March 18, 2013

Coloring Easter eggs is something kids look forward to every year. However, it can be messy, right? Well here are some ideas for Easter egg coloring made easy and inexpensive as well.

March 18, 2013

Here is a recipe that the kids will love to help you make. It combines a whole bunch of favourite ingredients--chocolate brownie, cream cheese, vanialla, coconut--with the fun and joy of getting ready for Easter.    

February 18, 2013

Students learn best in a positive classroom environment. Here are some simple things you can do to provide a positive learning environment.

February 12, 2013

All children wet the bed. It’s just a part of childhood. Fortunately, by age five 80% of children have stopped bed wetting on their own. But that still leaves 20% who have not.

February 04, 2013

Parenting a child with special needs often requires many medical bills. Although some of these expenses are covered by insurance, many are not.

January 25, 2013

In order to prepare your child for the educational process, it is important to emphasize that preschool isn’t a place to go just to have fun.  Explaining to a child what preschool means and why it’s important to learn as much as they can, while expressed in an exciting way, can be an encouragin

January 25, 2013

Got a busy morning? Get a jumpstart with this overnight french toast recipe. It's so easy the kids can help you make it or even do it themselves!       Ingredients1 cup dark brown sugar1/2 cup butter

January 25, 2013

I was reminded yesterday when I had a surprisingly yummy and susutaining fast food lunch at a Mexican restraurant, that this type of foos is nutritious and really yummy. Add these simple ingredients to your grocery list.     Ingredients

January 25, 2013

Why spend the money on those boring party invitations that everyone uses when you can make your own?

January 24, 2013

Cooking chicken and bananas together may sound a little strange to you, but kids really love this delicious and easy chicken recipe.       Ingredients 4 halved skinless chicken breasts

January 24, 2013

Toddlers are full of energy.  For them the whole world is just one big adventure.  So just how do you keep these little explores busy? Here are a few fun and educational activities you can share with your toddler:

January 17, 2013

Kids of all ages love to craft, especially preschoolers. If you have younger kids, here are some really fun craft ideas to try with them. Don't forget to put some newspapers or an old sheet down, and break out an old shirt to use as a smock. Things will get messy!

January 15, 2013

Teachers and parents know that crafting has long been a great way to bond with children. It's a great way to stimulate all five senses and create a positive, fun and relaxing environment that can be used to build trust, respect and love.

January 14, 2013

As babies grow into toddlers and begin eating table food, they often times turn into picker eaters. It isn’t unusual for mealtime to turn into a fight with toddlers because they don’t want to eat their dinner. These tips will help you cope with your toddler’s fussy eating.

January 09, 2013

They may not have jobs, a family to take care of or massive debt, but children get stressed out too. Everything from family changes to moving to bullying to bad grades can cause major stress. And unlike their parents, children haven’t yet figured out the best way(s) to deal with stress.

Pages